Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Addicted

Addiction - noun 1. the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma, yes indeed I am addicted. The instant I know I won't hear your voice I start to see them, those little ones that you blow away just by speaking. Then as if those small ones open flood gates the rest of them pour out. My hair is greasy, my legs look funny, my skin is dry, I'm too fat, nobody will ever love me and hundreds more. You say we'll be together soon, but when is soon? Soon like I'll blink again soon or your test on Thursday is soon? Or soon like soon we'll be grown up or soon you'll be driving? Which soon will I be seeing you? When will I see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment